• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

stomache complaints

Small_town_casual

Bluelighter
The other night i went to the kebab placer and got chips and cheese with chilli and garlic sause, then the next day i was on the toilet a few times, i wont fill you in with the details and the night after. This has been happening a few times when i've eaten anything with chillis in, i've had a funny stomache or dodgey bowls. Now I used to be able to eat from the kebab shop with chilli sauce be fine the next day, n stomache compalints and it got me thinking, is it just natural development or, and i've noticed, it's after i've started sniffing flake regularly, and when i say regular i mean at weekends but going quite wild occasinally.

So the question I put to you is, do you think it might be just natural development or maybe from sniffing flake regularly?

I don't know what flake is, but I'm sure it's some illicit drug.

But really, food that burns your mouth going in is naturally going to burn everything else on its magical journey through your body and into the toilet.

I'd continue to sniff the flake in full confidence that your upset tummy is simply a natural occurrence!

I've also got no idea what flake is...but I'm guessing it's coke??

Small_town, if chilli isn't agreeing with you, then maybe you should stop eating it? Especially chilli from a kebab shop, because that stuff is not fresh and probably has a shitload of preservatives in it.

Long-term cocaine use is quite reknown for causing gastrointestinal upset, I found this one article on a quick google search:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4673290.stm

So it could be that the increased coke usage is causing your GI tract to be more susceptible to chilli (or capsaicin, the chemical in chilli which makes it hot).

Maybe take a bit of a break from both the cocaine and the chilli for a while, to give your stomach/intestines a rest.

Flake is just basically, higher purity cocaine, and like i said it was fine before i started using flake on a more regular basis, so yeah after reading that article im guessing it is, cheers